Everything Hair are Recruiting
Part time /full time sales assistant
Duties to include the selling and fitting of clip in hair extensions. Full training given.
Some retail experience an advantage but not essential CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or in person to Everything Hair Unit 1, middle floor Galleries Shopping Centre Bristol BS1 3XD
Hawkins Bazaar is Recruiting
Christmas Temp Staff
Hawkins Bazaar is currently looking for sales focused individuals with a passion for customer service to join their team in the run up to Christmas and over the festive period.
Individuals should be polite, confident, team players that are able to work on their own initiative as well as under instruction.
If you would like to join their team please email a CV to email@example.com
Bad Rhino is Recruiting
Part time Sales Advisor
10 hours flexible
Contract: Permanent Part time
Salary: £5.90 – £7.83
Are you passionate about fashion and love giving the very best levels of customer care so that you leave everyone happy, wanting to keep coming back and telling all their friends?
Do you want to be the best and to be part of a wonderful team who display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range in order to promote the Bad Rhino brand?
If so, then they want YOU!
Optimise sales and individual customer purchases.
Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service.
Operate till and handle financial transactions.
Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands.
Assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis – we are busy!
Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties.
Ensure compliance with all company procedures.
Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
Responsible for Health and Safety.
WHAT DOES BAD RHINO NEED FROM THEIR EMPLOYEES?
1. A warm, friendly and engaging personality is essential.
2. To be highly motivated and a desire to be the best with an energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
3. A proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative.
4. Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment – you will need to work hard and smart.
5. Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is highly desirable.
6. Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
7. Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion.
These roles are contracted to 8, 12 and 16 hours per week but there is an expectation to work more hours and flexibly during peak trading periods
50% Staff Discount, Bonus Scheme, Group Life Insurance, Pension, 5.6 weeks Annual Leave
Pay Rates: Under 18: £5.90 Over 18: £7.38 25 and over: £7.83
Because of the changing nature of their business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
Yours is Recruiting
32 Hours flexible
Salary: £13,500 – £14,500
Closing Date: Saturday 01 December 2018
Yours Clothing is a plus size women’s wear retailer that provides the best value on the UK high street and internet.
Their continued success comes from us listening to our customers and delivering fashion products at the right price. Our environment is fast paced, ever evolving and full of excitement. Yours Clothing continues to expand and become the number one plus size fashion womenswear retailer in the UK.
They have an exciting new opportunity for a new Deputy Manager to join their fantastic team at their store at The Galleries. This role requires a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to all their customers to ensure they leave happy and keep coming back. You will have a desire to be the best and to display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about their product range to promote their brand.
- Provide back-up management support and be responsible for the running of the store in the absence of the manager.
- Help to achieve financial objectives and KPIs by analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Assisting in recruiting, selecting and training all store employees.
- Optimise sales and individual customer purchases.
- Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service.
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards.
- Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands.
- Organise and assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for Health and Safety.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store.
- Cashing up at the end of the day and ensuring correct procedures are followed.
- Training and coaching store colleagues in all areas.
The successfully appointed Deputy Manager will have proven experience in a senior management role in a retail environment, preferably fashion, and be able to demonstrate a track record of exceeding sales targets.
Skills and experience Required:
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality.
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best.
- Results Driven.
- Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative.
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility.
- Confident and articulate when speaking to customers.
- Ability to work hard and juggle changing priorities.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment.
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business.
Benefits of Yours:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Bought Leave Scheme
- Group Life Insurance
- 28 Days Annual Leave
This role is 32 hrs per week working 5 days over 7 each week
Apply on website: Yoursclothing.co.uk
Eurochange are Recruiting
Job Reference: TMSA(K)BRIST Part-Time 20+hrs
Salary: £8.20ph increased salary on successful completion of probation
Closing Date: 15/11/2018
With the rapid expansion of the business and continuing career opportunities available, there could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange ltd than now!
We select our products based on values, security and reliability so, as a Sales Advisor, you will be key to our business in delivering expert advice and excellent customer service.
Listening to your customers and offering a service tailored to them is paramount, so whether you are listening to their tales of trekking in Timbuktu, hiking in the Himalayas or even watching the sunset over the Serengeti, with our great rates on foreign currency, cash passports and many other products to offer, we want our customers to enjoy more of those priceless moments knowing they received a first class service from you!
Our Part-Time role offers 20 hours however; you should be flexible sometimes to work up to 48 Hours per week depending on the needs of the business and should be adaptable and able to work sometimes on weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays.
•You will be providing eurochange customers with exceptional service and expert knowledge to suit their needs.
•You will be responsible for promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability.
•You will help to maximise new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis.
•You should be adaptable and able to work on weekdays, weekends including bank holidays, with flexibility to work in others stores within your cluster and region.
•You will demonstrate an ability to process all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business.
•You should have the ability to take full ownership of your branch, in most cases working independently to ensure the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure.
We commit to maximise the full potential of all our employees and offer full support and training along with a competitive salary and bonus to make you a Foreign Exchange Expert, so if you can answer “YES” to the following, we want to hear from you!
•Do have a minimum of 6 months retail experience, or equivalent experience in a customer driven environment
•Have experience processing numerous cash and electronic transactions in a busy environment
•Have experience within a customer facing and fast paced role.
•Confident working on your own initiative or as part of a team.
If you have a genuine passion for customer service and are motivated to meet sales targets, “Apply Now”!
Sales assistant required
Must have previous retail experience, and a passion & knowledge for
vaping. Hours may be full or part time dependent on availability, but
you will be required to work Saturdays.
* Vaping Knowledge & experience. Vapour Days has a huge range of
products on offer. You will need to quickly learn these to give the best
advice to customers, and to be able to help them set up equipment if
* Sales. The main duty will involve selling our products. You will need
to quickly learn about the stock, and identify what customers need so
you can sell appropriate items to them.
* Organisational skills. New stock arrives in the store frequently. You
will need to assist with counting this stock, organising it in storage,
and restocking the shelves regularly.
* Cleaning of store. The store needs cleaning regularly. All team
members are required to ensure the store is clean and tidy.
* Great customer service. It is vital that you treat each customer well
and make them feel welcome.
To Increase Your Chance of Success:
* Write a cover letter detailing how you meet the above requirements.
* Come in and check our team and products out.
* Demonstrate you have a wide range of vaping knowledge. Tell us your
story of how you became as passionate about vaping as we are.
Please leave your Cover Letter and CV with a staff member in store or
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Hours per week
Drop CV or pick up application from store.
Must have Customer Service experience.
Position: Team Member
Salary: up to £8.50 per hour (including bonus + supplement)
SPUDULIKE serves fresh oven baked potatoes with a wide choice of delicious and healthy fillings from over 40 locations across the UK.
They are seeking ambitious Team Members who are keen to develop and progress. In return they will offer up to £8.50ph (including bonus and supplement), first class training with genuine career opportunities, sociable working hours, a clean environment and free meals on duty.
If this sound interesting then please forward your cv to email@example.com so they can contact you.
Receptionists for Broadmead Medical Centre
Broadmead Medical Centre and Northville Family Practice are seeking Receptionists to join the team.
Broadmead Medical Centre is an established GP Practice and Nurse-Led Walk in Centre in Bristol City Centre. Northville Family Practice is based in the Filton/Northville area of South Gloucestershire. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work, somewhere that you will feel valued and part of a cohesive team. Find out more >>
Destination Skin is looking for a Aesthetic Practitioner with a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Beauty to join their team at their branch at The Galleries, Bristol.
The Fragrance Shop
12 hour keyholder
The Fragrance Shop is looking for an 12 hour keyholder (with opportunities for overtime) to join their team. Duties include customer service, cash handling, holiday cover and opening and closing of the store. Therefore previous retail experience with working knowledge of sales targets in a keyholder/supervisor capacity is necessary.
To apply please bring a CV into the store or ask for an application form, or email cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
0 and 4 hour Sales Assisant
The Fragrance Shop is looking for a 0 hour and a 4 hour Sales Assistant (with opportunities for overtime) to join their team. Duties include customer service, cash handling and holiday cover. Previous retail experience, good communication skills and a passion for perfume is advantageous.
To apply please bring a CV into the store or ask for an application form, or email cv and cover letter email@example.com
The Edinburgh Woollen Mill
We are looking for an individual ideally from a retail background that can motivate a sales team and thrive within the dynamic retail environment.
To apply, send CV to:
The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Group, Waverly Mills, Lanholm, Dumfriesshire, DG13 0EB