We have been working hard to get the centre ready to reopen, and have created a video so you can see what we’ve been up to:
We’re delighted to welcome you back to the centre with non-essential retail open from Monday 12th April.
Thank you for supporting the centre and our essential stores/services that were able to remain available during the most recent lockdown – we’re really pleased to be open and fully operational once again.
We’d like to reassure you that the wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and retailers remains our number one priority, and as such, we continue to have measures in place to help keep everyone safe and ensure their visit is an enjoyable one.
- – Physical distance signage continues to be in place to help remind customers to follow the guidance and also to remember to wear a face covering
- – Hand sanitiser stations remain in position at all entrances
- – A one-way system is in place throughout the centre
- – Some stores may introduce queuing systems to manage capacity within individual stores
- – If a store has reached capacity, you will need resume shopping at other stores and come back at a later time
- – Our core shopping hours will be;
- – Monday – Saturday, 9am – 6pm
- – Sunday 10am – 5pm
- – Please view your selected store pages to find out more information on individual store opening times.
We’d also like to remind customers visiting us, to please remember to wear a face covering (unless exempt).
We continue to monitor the situation and follow the Government Roadmap guidance closely, and we will continue to keep customers updated via our website and social media channels.
We hope to see you very soon!