Following the latest Government guidance, from Thursday 5th November, the Galleries will remain open for ‘essential goods and services’, ‘collection’ and ‘takeaway’ at selected stores/cafes/restaurants only.
Essential stores open include;
- Bargain Buys
- Bristol Parcel
- Fit Cookie
- Galleries Computing
- Grape Tree
- Post Office (In WHSmith’s)
- Robert Dyas
A number of other stores are also open for click and collect and takeaway services, which include;
- Bristol Tourist Information Centre (selected days only)
- Caffe Nero
- Vapour Days
For individual store opening hours click here.
The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers. We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support.
The Galleries continues to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, we will keep all our shoppers updated via our website and social media channels.
The safety of our shoppers, employees and retailers is paramount and we have made a number of changes to your shopping experience to help keep you safe.
- Physical Distance Signage is installed throughout the centre with a one-way operation in place.
- Hand Sanitiser is available for customers at key touchpoints throughout the centre including one at each ‘Entrance Only’ entrance and one by the lifts.
- Lifts are ‘one person only’ at any time.
- All team members can be found wearing high vis jackets, face masks and gloves at all times in the centre.
The first-floor toilets remain open at the Galleries for customer access.
Disabled Toilets also remain open, where a radar key will be needed for access. If you require assistance, please phone 0117 9290569
Our car park is open and parking tariffs are:
|Up to 1 hour||£2.00|
|4 -5 hours||£6.20|
All payment machines have contactless payment options. One person only at the payment machine at any time.
We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support and look forward to welcoming you back into the Galleries once again.
Stay Smart, Stay Safe.