SHIPLEYS ARE NOW RECRUITING
Customer Service Assistant (Days and Evenings)
We are looking for professional, hardworking and passionate people to join our business and be part of our winning team. You need to be friendly and outgoing, offering a fun environment for our customers within the Gaming Leisure industry.
Grade: CSA 20 Hours Salary £9 per Hour
Have you got what it takes to become successful within a brand-new operation and help shape the future of our business?
We are a family-owned business, seeking a dynamic individual who will support their management team to deliver exceptional standards.
Applicants must have a hospitality background and gaming experience would be desirable.
Candidates must have an excellent track record in delivering superior customer service and have a good understanding of what is required with regards to the customer journey at Shipleys Leisure.
The ideal team member will be
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Able to demonstrate their passion for delivering exceptional customer service and creating a friendly, fun place to work
- Flexible, reliable, trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Comfortable with cash handling
- Being able to promote and call Bingo
- Good knowledge of fruit machines
- Comfortable in promoting products and services
- Experienced in a retail, hospitality, leisure or gaming environment
- Able to speak and write fluent English
- Computer Literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
- Operate EPOS till systems