An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for 2 highly motivated individuals, who will work well in a team and unsupervised, to join our team at The Galleries Shopping Centre as a Security Officer / Dual Service Officer. The closing date for applications will be 13th April 2022 and the contracted hours will be 46 hours per week.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaising with members of the public / Contractors / Retailers
- Patrol the shopping area / Car Park / Back of House providing proactive security.
- Cleaning duties will need to be carried out when required.
- Direct emergency vehicles and other traffic if a major incident occurs.
- Respond to emergency situations when they arise.
- Accurately report all incidents in accordance with site procedures.
- Performing regular health and safety checks.
- Carry out Control Room Duties (including System Monitoring / Access Control / Equipment control/ CCTV Duties.
- Provide Proactive support to the Centre’s Management team as required.
Key Skills and Qualities
- Security: 1 year (preferred)
- CCTV (preferred)
- SIA (Required)
- First Aid (Required)
- Flexible and willing to learn procedures.
- A highly motivated individual
- Ability to work well within our team as well as to work unsupervised
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £10.20 per hour
- CCTV Licence (preferred)
- SIA Licence (required)
- First Aid (required)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org