An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual, who will work well in a team and also unsupervised, to join our team at The Galleries Shopping Centre as a Dual Service Officer.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaising with members of the public / Contractors / Retailers
- Patrol the shopping area / Car Park / Back of House providing proactive security.
- Cleaning duties will need to be carried out when required.
- Direct emergency vehicles and other traffic if a major incident occurs.
- Respond to emergency situations when they arise.
- Accurately report all incidents in accordance with site procedures.
- Performing regular health and safety checks.
- Carry out Control Room Duties (including System Monitoring / Access Control / Equipment control/ CCTV Duties.
. Provide Proactive support to the Centre’s Management team as required.
Key Skills and Qualities
- Security: 1 year (preferred)
- CCTV (preferred)
- SIA (required)
- Flexible and willing to learn procedures.
- A highly motivated individual
- Ability to work well within our team as well as to work unsupervised
Cleaning Experience is not essential but an advantage to this role.
- High expectation of customer service delivery.
- 28 days annual leave
- Training & Uniform provided
- HSF Medical Care Plan
- Company pension
About The Westgrove Group
Innovation, added value and continual improvement. That’s what the Westgrove Group is all about.
We have multiple awards across the sector and are excited for our future development. We are uniquely Colleague focused and provide an exciting career platform which offers unrivalled opportunities for personal growth and development. Now is an exciting time to join us as and be a part of our exciting growth
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £9.80 per hour
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- CCTV Licence (preferred)
- SIA Licence (required)
Please send your CV to email@example.com