We are looking for professional, hardworking and passionate people to join our business and be part of our winning team. You need to be friendly and outgoing, offering a fun environment for our customers within the Gaming Leisure industry.
Grade: CSA 20 Hours Salary £10 per Hour (Opportunity to progress to supervisor)
Have you got what it takes to become successful within a brand-new operation and help shape the future of our business?
We are a family-owned business, seeking a dynamic individual who will support their management team to deliver exceptional standards.
Applicants must have a hospitality background and gaming experience would be desirable.
Candidates must have an excellent track record in delivering superior customer service and have a good understanding of what is required with regards to the customer journey at Shipleys Leisure.
The ideal team member will be
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Able to demonstrate their passion for delivering exceptional customer service and creating a friendly, fun place to work
- Flexible, reliable, trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Comfortable with cash handling
- Confidently use a microphone
- Good knowledge of fruit machines
- Comfortable in promoting products and services
- Experienced in a retail, hospitality, leisure or gaming environment
- Able to speak and write fluent English
- Computer Literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
- Operate EPOS till systems